In March of 2006, the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools awarded the Holy Rosary teaching staff and educational programs the highest rating. We are proud to offer a comprehensive Pre K through 8th grade academic program with the following features.
- A state of the art Library/Media Program that was nationally recognized by the American Library Association in 2005 and is being supported, in part, by the Bellarmine IT Department.
- ITBS and WASL testing programs are used in grades 3 through 8 as ongoing tools to measure both the academic progress of the individual student and the overall effectiveness of instructional programs.
- Contract with the ARK Institute of Learning is contracted to provide assessment, special tutorial programs for students who need support and faculty workshops to help teachers educate diverse learners. Title I provides funds to make this program available to students from low income families.
- A liturgical program that teaches all grade levels to plan weekly masses. A liturgy planning team of middle school students prepare material for the liturgical seasons of Advent, Lent, the Triduum and the Easter season and help the lower grades do the same.
- Homework that the academic life of the student into the home begins in kindergarten with family projects and develops into a daily homework load of 60 to 90 minute for middle school students.
- We are a feeder school for Bellarmine Preparatory School providing them, as well as other local high schools, with well prepared and well rounded students.